Showing all 26 results
A Creationist Perspective on the Human Genome
Age of the Earth
Creation Reveals the Glory of God
THREE SEMINARS on one DVDs. The three seminars include: 50 Facts Compared to God's Word, Microscopic Man and Astronomical God and Introducing Foundational Issues.
50 Facts Compared to God's Word shows how scripture holds up to scientific facts.
Microscopic Man and Astronomical God uses incredible visuals to take you from a single cell to the outer limits of space-all revealing the Glory of God.
Setting The Foundational Issues will deepen your understanding as to why a literal Genesis Creation Account is vital to your Christian faith.
Great information that is fun and faith inspiring!
Energy and the Death of the Universe
God or Dirt
God Saw The Light Was Good
God’s Word is Essential
Grand Canyon: A Different View
Whether gaping at the huge chasm in the earth from the rim, or navigating the waters of the Colorado River below, visitors to the Grand Canyon see a perspective that words can't describe. In fact, perspective is the backdrop for this wonderful story from nature. Visit this marvelous site yourself, through the pages of photographs and essays in this Books, and think about your own perspective. It's a trip you'll be glad you took.
96 pages 10 X 8 Hardcover
In The Beginning – 8th Edition
In this expanded 8th edition, evidence that revolutionizes our understanding of origins is carefully explained. Part I discusses, in quick overview, 131 categories of evidence from biology, astronomy, earth science, and the physical sciences. Part II describes the hydroplate theory, developed during 35 years of study and research by Walt Brown. This theory explains a catastrophic event in Earth's history and solves a host of recognized problems. Some chapters in Part II deal with: the origin of the Grand Canyon, evidence that shows comets, asteroids, and meteroids came from Earth. the sudden freezing and burial of the frozen mammoths, if there was a global flood, where the water came from and where it went, and how mountain ranges, volcanoes, submarine canyons, ocean trenches, and coal and oil deposits were formed. Thirty-seven other frequently asked questions fill a fascinating Part III of Brown's Books. A few of those questions are: Is global warming occurring? If so, what causes it? Have scientific tools detected genetic traces of Adam and Eve within us? How accurate is radiocarbon dating? What about the dinosaurs? What hydroplate theory predictions have been confirmed? Is evolution compatible with the Bible?
It’s About Time
Jesus Is Like My Scanning Electron Microscope
Noah’s Ark & Dinosaurs Color Books
The Answers Book for Kids Vol 1
Finally—an answers Books suitable for kids!Kids are never short of questions—and now there are answers to some of their most difficult ones regarding the Bible and faith! The story of Creation and the Garden of Eden are familiar ones. But they also present a wonderful opportunity to share important biblical truths with eagerly questioning minds through answers that even the youngest believer can understand. In Volume 1, children get answers to the top 22 questions on Creation and the Fall. The Answers Books for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis.
Volume 1’s questions
- When did time begin?
- How did God create everything from nothing?
- Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Where is the Garden of Eden?
- Does Genesis 1:1–2 refer to the first day?
- When God created the earth, were the trees full grown or baby trees and if they were full grown did they have growth rings?
- Why did God make a week 7 days long?
- Why was the first person that God created a boy?
- Why did God let Adam name the animals? Why didn't He name them Himself?
- Did Adam give each of the animals the names we call them today?
- How long did it take Adam to name the animals?
- The serpent talked to Eve, so why can't snakes talk today?
- Why did God put the tree in the Garden of Eden if He didn't want Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from it?
- How long were Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before they sinned?
- If all that God created was good, how could Satan be bad?
- Who was Cain's wife? Why don't they mention her birth if she was Eve's baby?
- Did bumblebees have stingers before Adam and Eve sinned?
- When were the other planets created?
- If God created the world 6,000 years ago or so, why are stars millions of light years away?
- What is evolution?
- Why do evolutionists believe their beliefs and not Christ?
- Did God use the same design for humans as for monkeys?
The Answers Book for Kids Vol 2
Finally—an answers Books suitable for kids!Dinosaurs are fascinating creatures that kids simply adore, and even the youngest believer can recite the biblical account of Noah and his Ark. Now discover how to answer some of kids’ most interesting questions about dinosaurs and Noah’s Ark! Answers are important. If children aren’t given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a fallen world. The Answers Books for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis that meets this need.
Volume 2’s questions:
- Were people different before the Flood than they are today?
- Did Noah take dinosaurs on the Ark?
- How did all the dinosaurs fit on the Ark?
- How did Noah get two of every sea animal on the Ark?
- Did Noah have to estimate how much food to gather or did God tell him?
- How did Noah keep the animals on the Ark from eating each other and his family?
- Why did God make meat-eating animals? Why are they not still plant-eaters?
- Why did God allow some creatures to go extinct?
- What happened to the Ark once Noah, his family, and the animals got off?
- After the Flood, were there any buildings left?
- Did we use dinosaurs for transportation?
- Did Noah have to search for all the animals or did they come by themselves? How did they know they had to come to the Ark?
- Where did all the water go after the Flood?
- Why aren't there fossils of humans from Noah's Flood?
- Are dinosaurs still alive today? Has anybody ever taken a picture of a dinosaur?
- Did a meteor really kill all the dinosaurs? Where did all the dinosaurs go?
- Were there people alive when the dinosaurs roamed the earth?
- Are dinosaurs related to birds?
- How could Noah's children fill the earth?
- The Bookss we get from the library state that caves and cave formations took thousands of years to form. We wondered how long they really took and if/how they were related to the worldwide Flood. Also, we watched a video of the Carlsbad Caverns in which they talked about those caves having been part of a coral reef. Is this true and how did a coral reef end up in New Mexico?
- Why doesn't the Bible tell us about the Ice Age?
- Since we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same color of skin?
The Answers Book for Kids Vol 3
Finally—an answers Books suitable for kids!Even adults struggle to understand our Creator—the infinite Being who seeks a personal relationship with each of us. Now kids can begin to understand both God’s Holy Word and the importance of Him in their lives—what He expects from them, why it is vital to follow His plan for their lives, and the love He has for them. This Books will give you the opportunity to leave a legacy to the children in your life. A legacy of trust in God and His Word.
Volume 3’s questions
- I don't know if I believe in God because, I mean, who made God anyway?
- What does God look like?
- Where is God? Why can't I see him?
- How big is God?
- How does God get his power? Where does He get it from?
- Does God laugh?
- How does God know something before it happens?
- How could God be Jesus and Jesus be God? How can they be the same, but different?
- Is the Holy Spirit even with God?
- Why can't I hear God talking to me?
- How do we know that God really answers prayers? Couldn't it be just a coincidence?
- Why did God create sin?
- In the Bible God is a God of second chances. God gives us a second chance when we sin. So, why didn't God give Adam and Eve a second chance in the Garden of Eden even though they sinned?
- Why did God allow the Israelites to kill people?
- Why did God create us?
- How did the authors of the Bible know what all God did? During the creation, since there was no one to see what He did, how do we know what really happened?
- Where did the Bible come from?
- How did God communicate with Moses?
- Just why is the Bible true? I believe but I just don’t understand why it’s true.
- Why is it that whenever I mention anything about the Bible in school I get into trouble?
- Why don't we see miracles like they used to in the Bible?
- Why do people believe different things?
The Answers Book for Kids Vol 4
Finally—an answers Books suitable for kids!At the heart of the Bible is the theme of sin, salvation through Christ, and guidance for living the kind of life that honors our Creator God. Since Adam and Eve chose to disobey in the Garden of Eden, questions about sin, salvation, and the Christian life have often puzzled us. This Books gives answers intended to form a strong and lasting faith foundation in the next generation. More importantly, it will set the example of seeking answers—even for the toughest questions—in God’s Word, our final authority.
Volume 4’s questions
- Why did God create people when He knew they would sin?
- Could God not forgive our sins without the suffering of Christ?
- Will God and Jesus keep me safe from Satan’s fallen angels?
- When a solider is in Iraq and he kills someone, is he breaking God’s commandments?
- When we go to heaven, we have to be perfect up there or wherever. Doesn’t that mean our personalities will be changed and everyone will be the same?
- Why does God let the bad guys win sometimes?
- Why isn’t Satan the first sin instead of Adam and Eve?
- If God is perfect and there was no sin, then where did the sin come from that entered into Lucifer’s heart when he became vain?
- Why do animals die? We are the ones who sinned, so why are they punished? They didn’t do any thing wrong.
- If I am God’s child, then why doesn’t He keep me from being sick or hurt here on earth?
- If God can control anything, why did He let the tsunami hit and so many people get hurt? Did He create the tsunami?
- Why did Cain kill Abel?
- What happens to the people who died before Jesus came? Are they in Heaven or Hell?
- Did Adam and Eve go to heaven?
- What is heaven like? Are there really mansions? Will I stay 10 forever?
- How will I know what to do when I get to heaven?
- What does “being born again” mean? Does that mean that we have a new age to God?
- When Jesus comes back why will all of nature (mountains, trees rocks etc.) bow down to him and how will they do that?
- Why did Jesus preach in Asia and not America?
- Did God cry when Jesus died?
- If Satan changed everything by tricking Eve, how do I know Jesus can keep me safe from him? God should have kept Satan from tricking Adam and Eve because he loved them.
- How do we know other religions aren’t true?
The Message of The Grand Canyon
- How old is the Grand Canyon?
- Was the canyon carved by the Colorado River?
- What is Uniformtiarianism? Catastrophism?
- Are all (or any) of the formations in the Grand Canyon explainable by Uniformitarianism?
- A little water and a LOT of time or a LOT of water and a little time?
The New Answers Book 1
Everyone has questions …
The New Answers Books is packed with biblical answers to over 25 of the most important questions on creation/evolution and the Bible. Richly illustrated with photos, charts, and graphs, this Books is a must-read for everyone who desires to better understand the world in which they live. Perhaps the most helpful benefit is that each chapter is “stand alone” and can be read in any order.
The New Answers Books covers such foundational questions as: What about the gap theory? Where did Cain get his wife? and Is there really a God? It also covers topics like natural selection, death and suffering, plate tectonics, the big bang, the laws of nature, UFOs and extraterrestrials, the alleged dinosaur-to-bird connection, distant starlight, and more. The New Answers Books even has a section on radiometric dating, including the results of the recent R.A.T.E. (Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth) project, sponsored by the Institute for Creation Research and the Creation Research Society.
Featuring 15 authors such as Ken Ham (who also served as general editor), Dr. David Menton, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Dr. Tommy Mitchell, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Terry Mortenson, Dr. Monty White, and Paul Taylor, The New Answers Books is sure to be a best seller and a standard reference for years to come.)
The New Answers Book 2
More than 30 answers to big questions!
People complain about The New Answers Books. They say that it’s so good at giving short, substantive answers that they want more. Well, we listened! In The New Answers Books 2 you’ll find 31 more great answers to big questions for the Christian life. Many view the original New Answers Books as an essential tool for modern discipleship. Both of these Bookss answer such questions as: Can natural processes explain the origin of life? Can creationists be real scientists? Where did Cain get his wife? Is evolution a religion? and more!
Featuring 20 authors such as Ken Ham (who also served as general editor), Dr. David Menton, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Dr. Tommy Mitchell, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Terry Mortenson, Dr. Monty White, and Paul Taylor, The New Answers Books 2 serves as a great reference and well-rounded faith-defending Books.
The New Answers Book 3
Are you ready to defend the Bible?
Do you have answers to the big questions about the Christian faith, evolution, creation, and the biblical worldview? Now, in what is projected to be the final Books in the series, you get the important information you need regarding the following topics:
- The existence of God
- Global warming and Climate Change
- Cloning and stem cells
- Human and chimp DNA
- The importance of Mount St. Helens
- Questions for evolutionists
- The origin of life on Earth
- The location of the Garden of Eden
- What Noah's ark looked like
- How Noah fit all the animals on the ark
- How we know the Flood was not local
- The logic behind the Christian worldview
- Why the earth "looks old"
- How and when Grand Canyon formed
- Astronomy's confirmation of a young earth
- The continents and the Days of Peleg
- Vestigial organs
- The best argument for the existence of God
- Why even leading evolutionists disbelieve Darwin's ideas
- Some of the best evidences for the Flood
- Unicorns in the Bible
- Slavery in the Bible
- How to start a new life in Christ
- The universe – young or old?
- . . . and many more!
Be more effective in defending scriptural authority and the truth of Genesis as literal history. Join Ken Ham and more than a dozen other leading creation scientists and authors as they provide concise and exciting answers to some of the most-asked questions of faith in our culture today.
The New Answers DVDs 1
What do you really believe—and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This video features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling Bookss. This video contains twelve answers, each about 4-minutes in length.
This video answers the following questions:
- Is There Really a God? (Ham)
- Cain’s Wife—Who Was She? (Ham)
- Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe Is Old? (Lisle)
- Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? (Purdom)
- Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible? (Snelling)
- Why Shouldn’t Christians Accept Millions of Years? (Mortenson)
- Did Dinosaurs Turn into Birds? (Menton)
- Genesis: Today’s Answer to Racism (Kerby)
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark & Flood? (Ham)
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? (Ham)
- How Did Defense Attack Structures Come About? (Hodge)
- How to Survive a Secular College (Lisle)
Concise and fast-paced, this cutting-edge video is especially great for teens and young adults. (Ten of the answers are based on topics in The New Answers Books 1, and two are totally new.)
The New Answers DVDs 2
What do you really believe—and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This video features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling Bookss. This video contains twelve answers, each about 4-minutes in length. This video answers the following questions:
- Did Humans Really Evolve from Apelike Creatures? (Menton)
- Does the Big Bang Fit with the Bible? (Lisle)
- What’s Wrong with Progressive Creation? (Mortenson)
- Is the Intelligent Design Movement Christian? (Purdom)
- Can Creationists Be “Real” Scientists? (Lisle)